LEBAZAR STORE REGULATIONS
The general terms and conditions set forth below will apply to all sales of goods by Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL and its partners, through the virtual store www.lebazar.ro to the Buyer and may be modified at any time by Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL without prior notice.
Thus, the following terms will mean:
Buyer – natural person with a minimum age of 18 years / legal person or other legal entity that issues an Order.
Seller – Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL, with the trade name Sc Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL, having its registered office in Str. Dr.Iacob Felix, Nr.87, Felix Office Building Et.4, Biroul 4 Sector1 Bucuresti, CUI 42029908, nr. for registration at the Trade Register J40 / 17257/2019, with the telephone number 0745050505 and the email address email@example.com.
Goods – any product, including the documents and services mentioned in the Order, to be provided by the Seller to the Buyer.
Order – an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Seller and the Buyer, through which the Seller agrees to deliver the Goods and the Buyer agrees to receive these Goods and make payment to them.
Contract – an Order confirmed by the Seller.
Intellectual Property Rights – all intangible rights such as know-how, copyright and copyright, database rights, design rights, model rights, patents, trademarks and domain name registrations for any of the above.
Site – lebazar.ro domain and its subdomains.
By launching an electronic Order on the lebazar.ro website, the Buyer agrees with the form of communication (e-mail, telephone) through which the Seller carries out its operations. The order will consist of the following documents:
The order (along with clear indications of delivery and billing dates) and its specific conditions, including Terms and Conditions.
If the Seller confirms the Order, this implies a full acceptance of the terms of the Order. Seller’s acceptance of the Order is considered complete when there is an electronic confirmation (e-mail) from the Seller to the Buyer, without requiring an acknowledgment of receipt from him. The seller does not consider at any time an unconfirmed order as having the value of a Contract.
Order confirmation is done electronically (e-mail). The prices of the products in the order are valid for 3 working days from the date of registration of the order. The general terms and conditions of sale will form the basis of the Contract thus concluded.
The Seller will use its professional and technical knowledge to achieve the result stipulated in the Order and will deliver the Goods that meet the requirements and specifications of the Buyer expressed in the Order;
The information presented on the Seller’s websites is informative and may be modified by the Seller, without prior notice. Product descriptions may be incomplete, but the seller makes every effort to present the most relevant information so that the product can be used in the parameters for which it was purchased.
All intellectual property rights, such as trademarks and copyrights on lebazar.ro, belong to Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL or its licensors. Any use of the lebazar.ro site or its content, including the copying or storage of all or part of the content, for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL.
Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL does not assume the obligation and does not guarantee implicitly or expressly, for the content of the site, respectively for the content offered by its partners or by the Users of the site. However, Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL will make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and professional manner in which the information will be provided on the site, to gain and maintain the trust of Users in the site. In this sense, Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL will try to correct as soon as possible the reported errors and omissions.
The site administrator does not offer any guarantees for the content of the site and in no situation can be held responsible for any loss or damage that may result from the use of any part / sequence / page on the site or the impossibility of using it, regardless of its cause or the misinterpretation of any provision of the site content.
The information provided through the site is provided in good faith, from sources considered to be reliable. In case any of the published articles or any other information falls under the copyright law, please Users to contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to take the necessary measures. At the same time, Users should be aware that the information presented may include any inaccurate information (eg technical data or typing errors). The site administrator will do all the necessary diligence to correct these issues as soon as possible.
Users understand and accept that Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL does not guarantee:
- that the information contained on the site is fully complete;
- that the information entered by the Users of the website is real, correct and does not assume responsibility for the way in which the visitors use it;
- that the information or services on the site will satisfy all the requirements of the Users, and for their inappropriate use the Users assume the entire responsibility;
- for the results obtained by the Users as a result of the use of the information or services available through the site, the use of the information and services being made by the Users at their own risk;
- that the services available through the site will operate constantly, uninterrupted, without errors – in this regard, Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL does not assume responsibility for any damage that Users may have due to temporary or malfunctioning of the site or for the use of the information obtained by using the links from the site to other sites (their use is at the discretion of the Users).
Also, Users understand and accept that Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL is not responsible for any inadvertences, errors or omissions in the information provided on the site by Users. At the same time, the Users understand and accept that Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL is absolved of any responsibility for the advertising messages posted on the site or through the services offered through the site, as well as for the goods or services provided by the authors of these advertising messages. The users of the site expressly agree to exonerate Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL from liability for any judicial or extrajudicial action that arises as a result of incorrect or fraudulent use of the site.
For cases of force majeure, Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL and / or its operators, directors, employees, branches, subsidiaries and representatives, is totally exonerated from any liability. Cases of force majeure include, but are not limited to, malfunctions of the technical equipment of Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL, failure of Internet connection, failure of telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to the systems of the Site, operating errors, etc.
Users agree to protect and insure Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL and / or its operators, directors, employees, branches, subsidiaries and representatives from and against any claims, claims, actions, impositions, losses, damages, costs ( including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), expenses, lawsuits, decisions, fines, regularizations or other obligations arising out of or in connection with any other action by Users in connection with the use of the Site or the services provided through it.
Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL does not offer any guarantee, neither expressly nor implicitly, regarding including, but not limited to the operation of the site www.lebazar.ro, the information, content, materials or products on the site as well as matching them for a specific purpose. Users expressly agree that the use of this site and the application of the information is at their own risk.
The prices displayed on the website include the value added tax provided by law, but do not include a delivery fee. The cost for each delivery method is clearly indicated during the order completion process.
- The Seller undertakes to ship the Goods and Services in a door-to-door courier system to the Buyer.
- The Seller is released from the risks and responsibilities associated with the Goods and Services at the time of their delivery to the Buyer or his representative.
- The seller will ensure the proper packaging of the Goods and Services and will ensure the transmission of the accompanying documents.
- The Seller is not liable for indirect losses that are a side effect of the principal loss or damage, such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity, or for the inability to deliver the goods or to fulfill any of our obligations under these Terms if which this impossibility is caused by an event over which we have no control, which includes but is not limited to: fire, flood, storm, uprising, civil disorder, war, nuclear accident and terrorist activity.
Our maximum liability to you for any loss or damage that occurs in connection with your order on hm.com will be limited to the total price of your order.
If you have a problem with a product that you purchased from the online Seller and were unable to resolve the complaint with the Seller, then you can file the complaint on the EU online dispute resolution platform (the “SOL platform”).
The SOL platform offers EU consumers and traders the opportunity to try to obtain an alternative solution to complaints related to online purchases. This single point of contact is designed as an interactive and easy-to-use website, available in all official EU languages and free of charge. By using the SOL platform, the consumer and the trader can find a dispute resolution entity and then go through the procedure of finding a solution to the consumer’s complaint. The SOL platform is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- The seller does not assume responsibility for the descriptions of the products presented on the site. The images are presented on the site as an example, and the delivered products may differ from the images and descriptions displayed on the site in any way, due to changes in features and design without notice. The seller reserves the right to complete and modify any information on the site without prior notice.
- The seller does not guarantee the availability of the displayed products in stock, which is why he will have the right not to partially or fully deliver a certain order if certain products no longer appear in the current offer or are not available.
- If the prices or other details regarding the products have been displayed incorrectly, including due to the fact that they have been entered incorrectly in the database, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the delivery of that product and to notify the customer as soon as possible. about the error if the delivery has not yet been made.
- The seller is not liable for damages created as a result of the failure of the site as well as for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing certain links published on the site.
Our products are sometimes made to order, which makes the production and delivery time to be a maximum of 30 calendar days from the day of order confirmation.
Orders are processed as soon as possible after placing the order, between Monday and Friday from 10:00 to 18:00. In the case of orders placed outside business hours (Monday – Friday 10: 00-18: 00) or on weekends, they will be processed on the first working day. On holidays and during discount periods, the delivery time may be extended.
If the package cannot be delivered (the recipient does not respond, the address you specified is wrong, etc.), you will be contacted by telephone by the courier. If the recipient cannot be contacted, the parcels remain with the area courier for a short time, after which they return to the sender.
We are not responsible for delayed shipments, loss, destruction, damage, non-delivery or incorrect delivery of a shipment or part of it if they are generated by the following situations / circumstances beyond our control, but not limited to:
– roadblocks (tree falls, cliffs, chain collisions), landslides near the road;
– falls of bridges, blockages of mountain tunnels, derailment of trains near the road, natural blockages, unauthorized strikes, spontaneous regional riots, unfavorable weather conditions for the smooth running of the proposed route;
– natural causes: earthquakes, cataclysms, devastating storms, tornadoes, wildfires, floods, river spills, riverbed abandonment, etc .;
– human causes: state of war, state of siege, forced nationalization (transfer of state property), revolutions, popular uprisings, etc .;
– non-compliance with orders by suppliers and third parties.
Ownership of the Goods will be transferred upon delivery, after payment (if such a payment method was indicated in the order confirmation) by the Buyer in the location indicated in the order (meaning by delivery – the signature of receipt of the transport document provided by courier or signing the receipt on the fiscal invoice in case of deliveries made by the Seller’s staff). In the case of delivery by courier, it is not authorized by the Seller to allow the Buyer to open the packages before signing the delivery, but only after signing the delivery and paying for their possible value.
The Buyer has the right to notify the Seller in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 days of receiving the product.
If you wish to cancel or return the order, please contact Customer Service and then return the Products to us within 14 days. Refunds will be made using the same method used to make the payment as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after receipt of your notice of cancellation, provided that the seller has received the Products or proof that you have returned them. . Another method of payment for refund may be used, provided you agree to this change; this will not incur additional costs.
The right of return is guaranteed provided that the products whose return is requested are not damaged or are incomplete, punctured, with signs of wear, we reserve the right to decide to accept the return or to stop an amount, the amount to be communicated after assessing the damage caused.
The consumer only bears the direct costs of returning the products.
If the product you have received is defective, please notify the Seller immediately and return the item in accordance with these terms and conditions. For any products considered defective, a full refund will be made. The provisions specified here do not limit any applicable law provided by law.
Credit or debit card
Payment details will be entered when placing the order using a valid credit or debit card (VISA, Maestro or Mastercard). The corresponding amount will be immediately blocked on your card, but will not be debited until the goods are shipped. The seller reserves the right to verify the validity of the credit or debit card, the creditworthiness in relation to the value of the order and whether the data regarding the buyer’s address are correct. Depending on the result of these checks, we may decline certain orders. Please note that any bank charges will be borne by you.
You will receive the mandatory invoice according to the law in the e-mail regarding the Confirmation of the shipment.
This contract is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes between Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL and users / customers / buyers will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts.
Le Bazar Food & Beverage Distribution SRL has the right to modify at any time and in any way any of the provisions contained in the Terms and Conditions or the Terms and Conditions in its entirety, without any prior notice and without being obliged to fulfill any other formality to Users. Any change is fully and unconditionally accepted by the Users of the site by simply using or accessing the site or any facility offered by the site, which occurred at any time after the change operation, and non-acceptance of any change entails the obligation of that User to immediately cease access the site and / or the use in any way of the services offered through it.